Responsible: BARCELONA MOTORSPORT EQUIPMENT, S.L.
Address: C/ LES GARRIGUES, 3 NAVE 7P.I.CAN PRUNERASEC.A., VALLIRANA,08759, BARCELONA
Telephone: (+34) 936831868
Purpose, what do we process your data for?
For the purposes of the provisions of RGPD of 27 April 2016, and the LO 3/2018, we will process the data we collect for the following purposes:
- Contacting you in case you ask us to do so.
- Manage your navigation on the web, if applicable.
- Send you commercial communications about our products and services.
Legitimacy, what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data will be based on:
- The necessary performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation at his request of pre-contractual measures, pursuant to Article 6. 1. b) of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
Recipients To whom do we communicate your data?
Personal data will not be transferred except in compliance with legally established obligations or to support the services related to this treatment.
Conservation, how long do we keep your data?
Conservaremos sus datos de carácter personal durante al menos 5 años en caso de que sea cliente y para el estricto cumplimiento de las obligaciones legales establecidas en la normativa.
En caso de no ser cliente conservaremos sus datos el mínimo tiempo indispensable para gestionar nuestra relación.
Law, what are your rights when you provide us with your data?
As a consequence of the processing of your personal data by BARCELONA MOTORSPORT EQUIPMENT, S.L. the current legislation grants you a series of rights. Below, we offer a summary explanation of each right, to facilitate its exercise:
- Right of access: You will have the right to know the personal data that we treat about you and the purposes for which we treat them.
- Right of rectification: Your data will always be yours, and as such, you can ask us to rectify it at any time if the data in our records are incorrect.
- Right of deletion: You may request, at any time, that your personal data be deleted from our files. However, and as indicated in the section on data retention above, please note that, in certain circumstances, compliance with current legislation may prevent the effective exercise of this right.
- Right to object: You may object to the processing of your data in relation to any of the purposes for which we process your data, in accordance with the privacy policies applicable in each case.
- Right to limit the processing: You may request the limitation of the processing in the following cases:
- If you believe that the data we hold about you is not correct or accurate;
- If, in case you consider that we are not processing your data in a legitimate way, but you would prefer that we limit the processing of your data to its deletion;
- If the data we hold is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected it, but you need us to keep it for legal claims;
- If, having exercised the right to object to any processing, you are awaiting a response from us.
- Right to data portability: You have the right, where technically feasible and reasonable, to request that personal data that you have provided directly to us be transferred to another data controller. If possible, we will provide your data directly to such other controller, but if not, we will provide it to you in a standard format.
Whenever we process your data on the basis of consent, you may revoke it at any time, without consequences for you beyond, depending on the right exercised, not being able to provide certain services.
The exercise of the rights you hold may make it effective by addressing BARCELONA MOTORSPORT EQUIPMENT, S.L. through any of the following means:
1. By e-mail addressed to: email@example.com
2. Postal mail addressed to the corresponding Data Controller. electronic (referred to in the heading of the document).
In case you do not want to exercise a specific right, but you have the need to make a query or suggestion regarding the processing of your personal data, you may also contact the corresponding Data Controller (referred to in the heading of the document).
Please note that you can always, in any case, file a complaint with the Competent Authority on data protection if you believe that we have not processed your data lawfully or that we have not complied with your requests or rights.
In Spain, this Competent Authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Minor consents, what if you are a minor?
In the event that some of our services are specifically aimed at children under fourteen years of age, we will request the consent of parents or guardians for the collection of personal data or, where appropriate, for the automated processing of data in accordance with Article 7 of the LOPDGDD.
Accuracy, truthfulness and security of data, How do we treat your data?
The User is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating us from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription forms. We will not be responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of our own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, so we do not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of such information.
We also reserve the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on the website and may even limit or deny access to such information.
We shall not be liable for any damage or loss that the User may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by the responsible party, provided that it comes from outside sources.
The data will be treated confidentially and under the submission to appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
You may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, at the postal and / or electronic address indicated on the page www.aepd.es.